Contact the property for the property's specific terms and conditions.
- One day’s room & tax deposit required for reservations
- A deposit of one night's rental is required within 10 days after making reservations.
- Deposit will be applied to last night of reservation.
- Please call to confirm your reservation.
- Fitzgerald's Motel reserves the right to cancel, suspend or extend the stay at any time, with or without notice.
- Maximum of two people allowed per bed
- $10.00 per day for each additional person
Arrival and Departure:
- Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., or later with arrangements
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- If your room is guaranteed with your credit card, your reservation will be held until 6:00 p.m.
- Full payment is due at time of check-in.
- No personal checks accepted as payment of balance due on arrival.
- ID required at check-in.
- Room inspection at check-in.
- No refunds.
- We have reserved a room for you. Should you need to depart prior to your reservation end-date, you will be expected to fulfill your reservation commitment.
- If you need to cancel your visit, please do so at the earliest possible time or 72 hours before arriving and no cancellation fee will be charged.
- In order to ensure a pleasant stay for all our guests, we ask you to observe the following:
* Quiet hours begin at 10:00 p.m. and are strictly enforced. No unregistered guests after 10:00 p.m.
* After 11:00pm, please turn your TV down and keep noise to a minimum. If someone else disturbs you, please notify the office immediately at ext. "0" or dial 608-253-1651.
* Fitzgerald's Motel retains the right to revoke your stay without refund if the guest commits a reckless act, behaves or speaks in an inappropriate manner.
* No illegal substances on the property. No spitting. No weapons or firearms. No loud mufflers or any excessive noise. No revealing or thong swimsuits allowed. Children in diapers must wear swim diapers. Guests must wear a shirt or cover-up over all swimwear before returning to their room. All guests will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, color, religion, or national origin. Guests must be of legal drinking age. Those under legal drinking age (21 years) must be accompanied by an adult.
* In order for us to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please help us maintain our rooms in the best possible condition by immediately reporting any items that may have been overlooked by our housekeeping or maintenance staff. Please note that there will not be any adjustments made for items that were not immediately reported at time of check-in.
* If you have any problems, please dial "0" or 608-253-1651 for GUEST SERVICES.
- Emergencies, call 911 from your cell phone or call 9-911 from your room phone (not all rooms have a phone).
- If you have special needs, please be specific when making reservations.
- Vacation can be enjoyed in many ways. Regardless of how you decide to enjoy it, always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Prior to using our pool, you must have the knowledge and ability to swim safely. The guests stay can be revoked for violation of the Responsibility Code. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of others on the property. Be safety-conscious. Children must be supervised at all times and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also staying at the Fitzgerald’s Motel.
- No lifeguard on duty. Ensure that all windows and doors are locked. Always use deadbolt, secure valuables, report suspicious persons or acts, never open door prior to verifying ID. Lock your car and remove valuables. Fitzgerald's Motel will not be responsible for any accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft or other causes.
We are located in the United States and this is a U.S.(Berlin, Wisconsin) - based web site. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within United States.
As we continue to develop our web site and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our web site.
What information do we collect when you make a reservation and how do we use it?
* Personal Information.
We may collect various types of personal information from you and it may include:
Your first and last name.
A home or other physical address, including street name of a city or town.
Your e-mail address.
Your telephone number(cell or home).
If you place a reservation, your credit card number and related information to hold the room.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you at check-in time. For example your valid driver license/ID and your car plates. We may use the information we collect from and about you for the safety purposes, to contact you in case of emergency or other needs, to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
* Non-Personal Information.
Do we share your information?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following purposes:
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from site visitors.
Third Party Websites
The site may contain links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the activities and practices that take place on these sites. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the privacy posted on any site that you may access through our site.
By using our web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. This web site contains, editorial information as well as advertisements. This web site may contain restrictions in some jurisdictions. For complete details, please contact Fitzgerald's Motel. Unauthorized distribution or commercial use of our web site is strictly prohibited. The information provided in this web site may include inaccuracies and errors. Fitzgerald's Motel, its subsidiaries and affiliates are not liable for any claims of damages, loss or injury to persons or property arising about of this web site. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for visiting our site.